Watched Willow today after watching Willow last week

We just watched the first episode of Willow the series with mixed results. I enjoyed it; my wife is on the fence. In a reversal, it’s bc she’s the fan, and I just watched the movie last week. What can I say? I’m not a big medieval magic fan, so I never got around to seeing it. Anyway, I went into the series without expectations, while my wife could not get past hers. We will push forward now that the quest and crew has been established, but I’m a lot more eager to see how it turns out. No spoilers: that joke from that ‘80s movie made me so happy. It feels like they’re trying to bring Gen X fun to the young folk, and I am here for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From January 10, 2007: Apple officially kicks everyone’s ass

Verified