So I guess I’m blogging now…

After learning my friend Warner has returned to blogging at Life on the Wicked Stage: Act 3, I decided to… write up my thoughts about Willow the series on Disney+ to share on Mastodon. I drafted it up in Notes, pasted it into Mastodon, and exceeded the character limit by 140 something. Ordinarily, I would have spent way too much time revising and editing down to fit. However, this is a new year, so I’m adopting new habits. Now I’m going to lay down the words, and if they don’t fit Mastodon or whatever microblog I use, I will put them here and link it.

Yeah, I know I could split my words across multiple Mastodon posts, but I don’t particularly care for threaded posts. Perhaps in the future, I might draft something intended as a blog post (which this post is, but it’s about the blog, so I’m not counting this as part of the blog description). We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From January 10, 2007: Apple officially kicks everyone’s ass

Verified

Catalytic crime wave